Verdi Mechanical Key-Wound Mantel Clock
- German-made mechanism and dial, assembled in the U.S.A.
- Runs eight days on one wind
- Westminster chime on long steel chime rods, manual night-off.
- American Oak finish
- Quality construction with hinged, heavy cast brass bezel, brass hinges
- Heavy cast-brass bezel, enamel dial
- Two-year warranty
- 17 x 9 x 4 inches
- A Sternreiter original!
Sternreiter clocks employ the best available cabinetry and clock mechanisms in the world. The Verdi tambour has an exceptionally high-quality enamel dial and cast, solid-brass bezel. This timepiece exhibits the finest wood finish available, and features details of the finest quality. Special brass hinges on the rear door allow access to the solid-brass, German-made mechanism and chimes.
Its easy to see why this piece is regarded so well. It is an excellent example of the finest craftsmanship inside and out! It is an heirloom piece, destined to last for generations.
The Verdi is by Sternreiter and is available with cherry or oak finish.