Hummell Mechanical Wall Clock
- German-made case and mechanism
- 8-day, mechanical movement with Westminster chime
- Night shut-off switch
- Traditional early American or English regulator style
- Solid hardwoods with natural cherry finish, medium gloss
- Scalloped marquetry
- Dimensions: 8 x 24 x 5 inches
- A Sternreiter original!
Named for the classical Austrian composer who pushed pushed the boundaries of Classicism into Romanticism, this clock recalls the tasteful style of Viennese tradition. The full bonnet and classical lines also fit perfectly in a traditional American or colonial setting.
This This fine clock features a fine natural cherry finish and beautiful wood inlay accents.