Eight-Day Carved Cuckoo Clock
This cuckoo clock features:
- Hand-carved solid Linden wood case
- Grape leaves, Maple leaves, carved bird top
- Traditional walnut finish
- 8-days on one winding
- 8 x 12 x 6
- Made in Germany
- This charming and inexpensive cuckoo clock has leaves and a bird that are hand carved from solid Linden wood.
- The when the clock strikes the hour or half-hour, the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clocks gong strike
- This clock is hand made in Germany.
- Certified by the VdS.
- The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum.
- The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
- Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with recycled materials.