Kensington Grandfather Clock
This stately floor clock features:
- Royale Cherry finish on genuine hardwoods with Cherry and Olive Ash burl veneers.
- The Olive ash burl is mounted on raised panels over the book matched Cherry on the front of the top crown.
- The beautiful shape of the stepped swans neck pediment with a carved finial rests upon the wonderfully carved shell design located under the finial seat.
- An individually numbered edition dial features raised corner spandrels and cast center disk where the listed number for the edition is shown, applied numerals and a functioning moon dial with the inscription Numbered Edition on the moon arch.
- A large lyre pendulum with a 10 7/8(275mm) cast center disk compliments the dial and the banded weight shells.
- Exclusive to Ridgeway, this lower lamp offers a touch switch for dimming (located at the middle door hinge) to create a more romantic mood for light inside the case.
- A separate lamp illuminates just the movement and dial.
- Large reeded columns and richly carved column caps along with a full wrapping mid-collar add a majestic feel, which separates the upper locking door from the lower locking door with shaped beveled glass and also brings attention to the side beveled glass panels.
- A decorative embossed molding below the lower front door also accentuates the multi-tiered base with raised Olive Ash burl overlays.
- The mechanical cable driven movement rings a choice of three chimes, which are the Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington.
- An automatic night silence option comes with this movement as well.
- A engraved brass plate and a 2 year warranty are included with this clock.
- Dimensions: H 93 (237cm) W 29 (74cm) D 16 1/2 (42cm)
This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA