Harper Traditional Grandfather Clock
This handsome clock will certainly be a welcome addition to your household.
- Crafted from select American hardwoods and finished in Bellaire Cherry, the Harper grandfather clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty.
- The traditional split pediment design incorporates elegant swan’s neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns.
- Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front.
- The inner cabinet features a traditional printed dial pattern with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and a stationary moon dial.
- A mirrored back panel, polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6-1/2″ (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob complete the features of the lower cabinet.
- A quartz Westminster chime movement offers a separate strike to count the hours.
- A night silence feature and adjustable volume control are standard.
- A one-year warranty is included with this clock.
- Requires (3)”AA” and (2) “D” batteries (not included).
- H 78-1/2″ (200 cm) W 18-3/4″ (48 cm) D 11″ (28 cm)
This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA