Harper Traditional Grandfather Clock
This handsome clock will certainly be a welcome addition to your household.
- Crafted from select American hardwoods and finished in Bellaire Cherry, the Harper grandfather clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty.
- The traditional split pediment design incorporates elegant swan’s neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns.
- Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front.
- The inner cabinet features a traditional printed dial pattern with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and a stationary moon dial.
- A mirrored back panel, polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6-1/2″ (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob complete the features of the lower cabinet.
- A quartz Westminster chime movement offers a separate strike to count the hours.
- A night silence feature and adjustable volume control are standard.
- A one-year warranty is included with this clock.
- Requires (3)”AA” and (2) “D” batteries (not included).
- H 78-1/2″ (200 cm) W 18-3/4″ (48 cm) D 11″ (28 cm)
This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.