Rombach und Haas Prosit! Cuckoo Clock with One Day Musical Movement
- Large, 36-note, Swiss-made music box mechanism
- Plays two tunes
- Animated dancers, beer drinkers, and waterwheel
- Fine, wood cut details
- Hand painted, hand carved
- Traditional Black Forest chalet with exposed beams
- Hand laid shingles
- Wooden hands, numbers, bird
- Shut-off switch for cuckoo call and music
- Wind once per day
- Case Dimensions: 9.5 x 12 x 8 (inches)
- Official Black Forest Clock certified by the VDS
- Made in Germany
- 2-year warranty
- A Romba original!
This charming cottage has nice proportions and is beautifully colored. The dancers are animated, as well as the waterwheel below. The two men also energetically raise their drinks high with every striking cuckoo call. The clock is named for the German cry of Cheers!
All the carvings are done by hand on this charming and typical Black Forest clock.
The clock comes packaged in genuine recycled materials. Each clock made and packaged BY HAND by Black Forest craftsmen the same way they have been for hundreds of years. The cuckoo bird, hands, numbers, and dancers are all made of solid wood. The bird and dancers move along with the mechanically produced music and cuckoo call.
The sound of the bird is produced by real wooden whistles and the music comes from a real mechanical music box.
The roof has individually hand-laid shingles, and the dial, hands, and bird are all of solid wood.