Rombach und Haas Dancing, Hooting Owls Clock with 8 Day Movement
- 8 days on one wind
- Large, Swiss-made, 36-note music box mechanism
- Hand carved grape leaves, owls
- Animated, finely carved, dancing owls
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Fine woodcut hands in an owl pattern
- Hooting owl clock
- 14 x 19 x 9 inches
- Shut-off switch
- Made in Germany
- Official Black Forest clock licensed by the VDS
- A Romba original!
- 2-year warranty
This clock is an example of the finest carving available. Its lush detail includes plump pears, ripe on the vine and the fluttering, feathered wings of a bird on the high branches.
The beautiful clock also holds a large, 36-note music box and long, deep-sounding bellows giving the cuckoo a stately call.
Naturally the hands, bird, numbers, dancers, and dial are all of solid wood. The clock comes wrapped in recycled or renewable materials.
The clock includes a shut-off switch which gives you the option of silencing the cuckoo and music.