tourbillion Mechanical Mantel Clock
The Tetrika is an aggressively styled timepiece with modern, Bauhaus flavor. The strong colored beams recall the striking architectural lines of Mies and Walter Gropius. This tourbillion mechanical mantel clock has an impressive technical mechanism. The visible Tourbillon escapement also acts as a seconds indication, and the clock chimes one of three chosen melodies every quarter hour. This clock is a beautiful presentation piece with true heirloom quality.
- Made in Germany
- Limited edition of 50 pieces
- Red piano finish, chrome features
- 8-day power reserve with triple chime on steel rods
- Exclusive Tourbillon escapement, 10 ball bearings, cal. J0256
- Silver plated dial
- Automatic nighttime shut off
- W: 10 x H: 10 x D: 7 (inches)
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free UPS Shipping
Expressions of Time is an authorized Kieninger dealer. This means you?ll receive an authentic Kieninger clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty. Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.