Keywound Mantel Clock
The Melodika is the smallest keywound mantel clock clock available with triple chimes. You can choose between three traditional chiming melodies to play every quarter hour. The three-train movement will also strike the hour on the hour all on tuned steel rods. The small brass clock is a modern expression of the traditional carriage, or Pendule d’Officier style. It can also be made available with a traveling presentation box with upholstered interior. This clock is a beautiful presentation piece with true heirloom quality.
- Made in Germany
- Lacquered brass case with skeleton dial
- 8-day power reserve with triple chime on steel rods
- 11-jewel, platform Swiss escapement, cal. J0221
- Rear wind!
- Automatic night off
- Milled and silver-plated dial with seconds complication
- Blued steel, Breguet hands
- W: 6 x H: 8 x D: 4 (inches)
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Beveled and curved crystal glasses
- Free UPS Shipping
Expressions of Time is an authorized Kieninger dealer. This means you?ll receive an authentic Kieninger clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.