Mechanical Weight-driven Regulator Wall Clock
Minimal and flat, this miniature regulator features glass panels surrounding the achievements of the mechanism and cases burl panels. Clearly a timeless classic, the Mariette has a cable-wound precision movement with automatic beat adjustment and maintaining power. This means that the clock will continue to run, even while you are cranking the weight cable once per week. This is a true miniature regulator, with a very short drop for the weight, making it a rare and very special timepiece.
- Made in Germany
- French walnut finish with burl, chrome features
- 8-day, short-drop, miniature regulator
- 8-jewel, 6 ball bearings, Geneva stop, cal. NS006
- 7-day Maintaining power
- Diamond turned dial with seconds, calendar, and moon-phase complications
- Drawer compartment for crank key
- Crystal glass panels
- W: 8 x H: 25 x D: 4 (inches)
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free UPS Shipping
Expressions of Time is an authorized Kieninger dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Kieninger clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.