Mechanical Weight-driven Regulator Wall Clock
The Laterndl (short for Laterndluhr) is a traditional Vienna Regulator style of the Biedermeier period named for it?s similarity to a lantern. Antique Laterndluhrs from the early Nineteenth Century are among the most sought after by collectors and connoisseurs.
Clearly a timeless classic, this clock has a cable-wound precision movement with automatic beat adjustment and maintaining power. This means that the clock will continue to run, even while you are cranking the weight cable once per week. The Laterndl also strikes the hour and once on the half-hour ringing a large coil gong. The strike train includes an automatic night shut off for your convenience.
The enamel floating dial and elegant case bespeak the epitome of style and taste. This clock is one of our most popular models and is a favorite among our employees.
- Made in Germany
- French walnut finish with brass features
- 8-day power reserve with hour and half-hour strike on cathedral coil gong
- Automatic beat adjust, automatic nighttime shut off, cal. PS063
- Maintaining power
- Enamel dial with seconds complication
- Fine Vienna hands
- 9 beveled crystal glasses
- W: 11 x H: 43 x D: 6 (inches)
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free UPS Shipping