Mechanical Weight-driven Regulator Wall Clock
Named for the Empress Elisabeth Amalie Eugenie of Austria (1837-1898), this clock displays the character of a young princess who was brought up in the playful countryside but was later thrust into the formality of royal Habsburg court life. The classic Biedermeier case features an elaborate mechanism with calendar complications.
Clearly a timeless classic, this clock has a cable-wound precision movement with automatic beat adjustment and maintaining power. This means that the clock will continue to run, even while you are cranking the weight cable once per week. The Amalie is a true miniature regulator, with a very short drop for the weight, making it a rare and very special timepiece.
- Made in Germany
- Black lacquer finish with chrome features
- 8-day, short-drop, miniature regulator
- 8-jewel, 6 ball bearings, cal. NS006
- Maintaining power
- Silver plated dial
- Seconds complication, calendar complication: day, date, month and moon phase
- Blued steel, Breguet hands
- 3 beveled crystal glasses
- W: 8 x H: 25 x D: 3 (inches)
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free UPS Shipping