Howard Miller Wilford Traditional Grandfather Clock
The Wilford traditional grandfather clock shows the true meaning of quality. This floor clock features:
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The bonnet pediment features bookmatched, ash burl overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The lower door panel features book-matched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut V-grooved glass.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 83 x H: 22.25 x D: 12.75 (inches)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.