Webster Tambour-Style Mantel Clock (Key-Wind)
- Arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and satinwood overlays accent the dial.
- Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
- Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- H. 11″ (28 cm)
- W. 18″ (46 cm)
- D. 6″
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.