Thomas Tompion Bracket-Style Mantel Clock
Mr. Tompion was a founding member of Englands famed Clockmakers Guild of the 1630s. This clock, designed in his memory, features:
- Rare Carpathian elm burl facing on the door.
- Case design is accented with golden decoration.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- H. 18-1/4″ (46 cm)
- W. 14-3/4″ (37 cm)
- D. 8-1/4″ (21 cm)
- Assembled in the USA
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.