Mechanical Floor Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant floor clock, designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers. These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these species are very rare.
- The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. “Limited Edition” is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial also includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass-finished lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
- The grand bombe style base features carved moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs. Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
- Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Top side doors allow access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and Pearwood.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. This special Kieninger movement features highly polished-brass movement plates and brass-tone chiming rods (only available on Limited Edition models).
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off and sequential chime options.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 94.5 x H: 31 x D: 20.75 (inches)
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.