Taylor Keywound Floor Clock
The Taylor Keywound Floor Clock features a traditional design. Additional features include:
- Finished in hand-rubbed Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Elegant swan neck pediment features crotch mahogany and accenting holly and ebony inlays.
- The elaborate dial features raised Arabic numerals and a special moon phase with Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- Holly and ebony fan inlays are repeated on the lower door and again centered on the base.
- All of the glass is beveled.
- Base also features complementing crotch mahogany.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 87.25 x H: 20 x D: 13 (inches)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.