Mechanical Floor Clock
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This handsome floor clock features a distinctively stepped swan neck pediment with book matched olive ash burl, a carved finial, rosettes and a decorative vine and shell overlay.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments, and includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black Arabic numerals. A moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase contains a special “Ambassador Collection” inscription within the hemispheres.
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- The upper front door can be easily opened so that the movement can be wound and the time set easily. Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The lower front door features a stylish beveled glass with a carved molding located between the doors. The use of beveled glass continues in the bottom sides.
- Large reeded columns, featuring carved column caps, frame the doors. The distinctive, multi-tiered Bomb’e base includes a carved molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 93.25 x H: 29.75 x D: 17.25 (inches)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.