Stewart Grandfather Clock
- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The crotch-figured mahogany continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime, Shubert’s “Ave Maria,” and Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy.”
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- H. 86-1/4″ (219 cm)
- W. 23″ (58 cm)
- D. 14″ (36 cm)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.