Stevenson Limited-Edition Triple Chime Wall Clock
This clock features:
- Introducing the most elaborate Limited Edition wall clock ever introduced. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed.
- This wall clock is over 3-1/2 feet tall, and features a profiled pediment with decorative molding on the front and sides.
- Rare white ash burl overlays frame the beveled glass on the door along with two reeded columns with elaborately carved column caps. Beveled glass continues on the sides.
- The inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate. Polished brass weight shells also complement the case.
- Decorative rope-styled molding appears on the front and sides of the base.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- H. 44-1/4″ (113 cm)
- W. 21-1/4″ (54 cm)
- D. 10″ (25 cm)
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
Made in the USAListen to Chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.