Seville Grandfather Clock
- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to Howard Miller’s Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed-nickel grid pendulum and nickel finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Features light distressing.
- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- H. 83″ (211 cm) W. 31″ (79 cm)D. 17-1/2″ (44 cm) 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA