- Finished in Legacy Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a distinct bonnet pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and a decorative carved applique.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum, with cast center disk and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two columns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered Bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Lower door features a decorative molding with a patterned beveled glass.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 88.5″ (225 cm)
- Width 27″ (69 cm)
- Depth 16″ (41 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA