Mechanical Floor Clock
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 86.25 x H: 23 x D: 13.5 (inches)
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.