Mechanical Floor Clock
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass-finished dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
- An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 93 x H: 30.5 x D: 18 (inches)
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.