Lewis Key-Wound Chiming Wall Clock
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 33-1/2″ (85 cm)
- W. 14-1/2″ (37 cm)
- D. 6-3/4″ (17 cm)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.