Keane Howard Miller Grandfather Clock
This Howard Miller grandfather clock features:
- A distinctive two-tone finish; Tavern finish on heavily-textured hardwoods and veneers for the case and a Platinum finish with heavy wire brushing on the inner-door molding.
- A unique, gently curved front door with curved plain glass, and a bowed base with graceful arched legs.
- Crisp white dial featuring raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black seconds track and hand framed by a brushed nickel finished bezel.
- Brushed, nickel finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Removable, upper side glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 79.5 x H: 22.75 x D: 14.25 (inches)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.