Hamlin Grandfather Clock
- An heirloom-style floor clock with a distressed finish, designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed satin brass dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed satin finish and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf details.
- The multi-tiered, Bombay base offers canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- H. 93″ (236 cm)
- W. 32-1/4″ (82 cm)
- D. 19″ (48 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
SHIPPING UPGRADE. ALL FLOOR CLOCKS ARE DELIVERED INSIDE, TO THE ROOM OF YOUR CHOICE; UNBOXED AND ALL PACKAGING REMOVED.
This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Made in the USA