Mechanical Floor Clock
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe’ base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 90.75 x H: 27.75 x D: 17 (inches)
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.