Diana Grandfather Clock
- This curvaceous grandfatherclock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bomb style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Embassy Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- H. 84″ (213 cm)
- W. 27″ (69 cm)
- D. 13-3/4″ (35 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.