Bradley Limited Edition Mantel Clock
- Only two thousand wil be crafted – finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring.
- The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with “Limited Edition.”
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement.
- Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement
- Plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- H. 12-1/2″ (32 cm)
- W. 22-3/4″ (58 cm)
- D. 6-3/4″ (17 cm)
Designed and assembled in the USAListen to Chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.