Mechanical Grandfather Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This Grandfather clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted Grandfathers.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 88.25 x H: 22.25 x D: 12.75 (inches)
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.