The Howard Miller Barret II Key wound Mantel Clock features:
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- Dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- H. 10-3/4″ (27 cm)
- W. 17-1/2″ (44 cm)
- D. 6-1/2″ (17 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.