Arendal Floor Clock
- Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
- Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clocks curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- H. 89-3/4″ (228 cm)
- W. 25″ (64 cm)
- D. 13-3/4″ (35 cm)
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.