Alford Howard Miller Grandfather Clock
This Howard Miller grandfather clock features:
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial and polished banded brass-finished weight shells.
- Front door features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- Multi-tiered base with two carved ornaments and book-matched olive ash burl overlays.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- W: 81.25 x H: 24 x D: 14.5 (inches)
Made in the USAListen to chimes
Expressions of Time is an authorized Howard Miller dealer. This means you’ll receive an authentic Howard Miller clock, covered by the two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Still have questions about this product? Call us at 866 467-6460 or complete the product inquiry form.