Rombach und Haas Great Forest 57″ Cuckoo Clock with 8 Day Movement
- 8 days on one wind
- Symphonic, Swiss-made, 72-note music box movement plays three tunes with long-playing arrangements
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Hand carved eagle, oak leaves, deer, squirrels, acorns, pine trees, etc.
- Shut-off switch
- 30″ x 57″ x 15″
- Very limited production, collectible piece
- Made in Germany
- Official Black Forest clock certified by the VDS
- A Romba Original!
- 2-year warranty
This model is the largest carved cuckoo clock we have in stock but a larger one can be made to order. Typically it takes the carver approximately four months to finish this masterpiece. Details abound with tiny acorns, squirrels in the trees, and an intricately carved pendulum making this clock a piece of timekeeping art.
The music box from Reuge in Switzerland also makes this piece an impressive mechanical-musical instrument. It plays three different tunes (Mhle im Schwarzwald, Edelweiss, and Holzhacker Buabn) and its 72-note comb allows longer tunes with more melismatic melodies and a richer accompaniment. The same clock is available in a smaller size with a smaller music box.
SPECIAL ORDER. CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.