Gothic Bahnhusle Cuckoo Clock with 8 Day Movement
- 8 days on one wind
- Large, Swiss-made, 36-note music box mechanism
- Animated dancers, fine carvings
- Wooden weight shells
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- 15 x 36 x 10 inches
- Shut-off switch
- Special cuckoo bird with animated wings
- Special slow cuckoo sound
- Limited production
- Special antique mahogany wood finish
- Made in Germany
- Original Black Forest Clock, certified by the VDS
- Winner, Clock of the Year Award (VDS), 2005
- 2-year warranty
This clock is modeled after European cathedrals of the 12th-16th Centuries. It features the gothic arches and ornaments that typify the style. This is a large and striking piece and is a centerpiece of art and design. There are very few of this model produced, each being a work of art in its own right, painstakingly crafted by a master clockmaker in the Black Forest of Germany.
The hands, numbers and calling bird are all of solid wood. The weight shells and pendulum are hand carved from wood. This is a very special piece with very few produced. Each piece is painstakingly crafted by a renown clockmaker in the Black Forest. Each is a true work of art.
The clock comes packaged in genuine recylced or renewable materials, each clock made and packaged BY HAND by Black Forest craftsmen the same way they have been for hundreds of years. The cuckoo bird, hands, numbers, and dancers are all made of solid wood. The bird and dancers move along with the mechanically produced music and cuckoo call.