German Cuckoo Clock with Hand-Painted Flowers
This cuckoo clock features:
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Shut-off switch for cuckoo call
- Official Black Forest Clock, licensed by the VDS
- Hand-painted flowers
- Hand-laid shingles
- Mechanical brass movement should be wound once a day
- Traditional Black Forest chalet
- A Romba original, painted by the award winning Conny Haas.
- 2 year warranty
- 9 x 10 x 7
This charming and inexpensive cuckoo clock shows incredible art and care of the Black Forest craftsmen. Its design recollects a typical Black Forest cottage with a hand-painted floral mural. When the clock strikes the hour or half-hour the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clocks gong strike.
This clock is hand made in the Black Forest in Germany. The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.