Limited production Cuckoo Clock
- Special cuckoo bird with animated wings
- Special slow cuckoo sound
- Finely carved Gothic Design, oak leaves
- Special antique mahogany wood finish
- 8 days on one wind
- Large, Swiss-made, 36-note music box mechanism
- Animated dancers, detailed carvings
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Wooden weight shells
- Shut-off switch
- Dimensions: 16 x 22 x 11
- Original Black Forest Clock, certified by the VDS
- Made in Germany
- By Christophe!
- 2-year warranty
A faithful reproduction, this piece is as interesting as it is beautiful. The intricately cut filigree case features garlands of oak leaves as well as a cathedral Rose window.
This beautiful large clock is an impressive addition to any room.
The hands, numbers and calling bird are all of solid wood. The weight shells and pendulum are hand carved from wood. This is a very special piece with very few produced. Each piece is painstakingly crafted by a renown clockmaker in the Black Forest. Each is a true work of art.
The clock comes packaged in genuine recylced or renewable materials, each clock made and packaged by hand by Black Forest craftsmen the same way they have been for hundreds of years. The cuckoo bird, hands, numbers, and dancers are all made of solid wood. The bird and dancers move along with the mechanically produced music and cuckoo call. The dancing townspeople are very intricately carved with amazing detail.