Need Help Placing An Order?
Call us and speak with a representative!
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers
- Intricately carved overlays accent the pediment and bottom profile of this wall clock
- Brushed brass-finished dial features a fixed blue moon phase and decorative corner ornaments
- Polished brass-finished lyre and grid pendulum is framed with gold tone detailing on the front glass
- Open the front door for easy access to set time
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height 30.5″ (77 cm)
- Width 14″ (36 cm)
- Depth 5″ (13 cm)
This contemporary Oxford Oak Wall Clock lifts the mood of a wall instantly. The solid top pediment is artfully carved with a distinctive country emblem. The genuine oak is lightly stained to accentuate this wall clock?s natural beauty. Made of high quality material, this one is a clever pick.